12 avr. 2013

World Wide Contest - By Flow - Part 1 (Choose your articles)

Aucun commentaire :

*


Hi everyone and welcome to my Second contest game!!

THIS IS A WORLDWIDE CONTEST, from everywhere on the planet :)

I am so proud to be that! I am so grateful to people following me, that's why I am organizing this special contest!!

First of all I want to thanks my partner: MobileFun

1st Part (Started on 19th March):




Only one comment for each person. Each comment is also a subscription.

2nd Part:


Continue to subscribe!

To get more chances to win:

- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Like my Facebook Page (1app4me) and befriend with me

I will check everyone ;)

You can start to like now :D

Participate: 1 chance, + Subscribe 2 chances, + MobileFun Fb 3 chances, +My Fb 4 chances

The articles will be selected next week :)

You want to fly? Click here

ENJOY :D



Flow - 1app4me

*Full rules

Don't forget to Share :)

 |  |  |  |  |   |  |  |
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ 

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire